Thursday, August 9, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom




So this post isn't really about Moonrise Kingdom . However, this movie did make me think about connections between human beings because the two kids that fall in love seem to both be a bit weird and sort of connect through their weirdness. This made me think about soul mates. About whether they exist or not, or if it's just that we connect through our commonality. So... It's a little bit about soul mates. Yesterday, all of a sudden, I got sick. Out of the blue I felt like shit. My mom checked and I had no fever. I just couldn't move because everything hurt. (I went to see Moonrise Kingdom because I took some Panadol that made it better, but while I was watching the movie all of a sudden I had chills and it was NOT because of the movie, because it is GREAT!!! A must watch) I didn't know what it was until late last night (I couldn't sleep either) I got some bad news from someone very close to me. Is that possible? Is it possible to have such a deep connection with someone that when something that affects that connection is going to happen you get sick? The most interesting part is that I sort of knew that that would happen. I was expecting it. I was expecting something bad to happen with that particular person, but for no particular reason. Is it possible that two human beings can be miles apart and feel each other? Or is it that I can be miles apart from someone and still feel them? I don't like to feel someone and not see them. I don't know if it's because of a special connection I have with that person or because I have always been a deeply spiritual person. I wonder if it is one-sided. I guess, now, I will never know. I guess with time the connection will fade away and hopefully, die. The sad part is not missing that person, the sad part is that I can't stop thinking about how I don't want days, weeks, years, to go by without seeing or knowing about that person. At the same time, I can feel them and it makes it a lot harder to let go... Are only deep connections, commonalities possible or... do you think soul mates exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself...
Exprésate...